Okay so at dinner I tell my husband that I started a blog. He asks what are you going to blog about? I say I'm not sure, anything and everything. Which makes me ask the question why do people blog? Why am I blogging? I guess you could say I need an outlet. I look at it as writing an opinion column for a newspaper, except I don't get paid and probably nobody will read it.
I heard this story on NPR yesterday about shampoo and washing your hair. It talked about how in the 70's this shampoo was marketed as if you use it it will make your hair look like Farrah Fawcett's. The shampoo was Wella Balsam. I so remember that! I used that shampoo cause I wanted my hair to look like Farrah's, but it never did. I couldn't understand it. I was so dissapointed. The story went on to talk about how there are people out there who advocate for not washing your hair every day. I guess at the turn of the century people only washed their hair once a month. Once a month! I know my grandmother washed her hair every two weeks. My grandfather told us that if you washed your hair every day it would fall out. My husband heard this story and said "Honey if you want to wash your hair once a month go ahead. I'm going to keep washing mine every day."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment