During the course of a day, different ideas will pop into my head of things to write about. Sometimes it's me remembering from the past, sometimes it's my opinion on some topic and sometimes it's just goofy. I wonder about how people get their ideas to write material. Or when people come up with a good idea for a product or service. For years I've been asking people for a good idea for a business. I can't seem to come up with one. Then I'll see somebody who has their own business and think, why didn't I think of that?
I've kept a journal for years, since I was a young girl. But I'm finding out I like writing for an audience. There are some things I can't or won't share because they might get me in trouble with work or are just too personal. Some of the things I've thought about writing lately is my dog Sophie, my move and time out West, working, education, parenting, gardening.
I wonder about people who have written books and how they got their idea for their book. I'm especially curious about those characters that come to people and won't let them go until they write about them. It's like they have to write about what's in their head or they'll go crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment